LinerWorld’s Response to COVID-19
As Coronavirus/COVID-19 continues to impact the lives of people around the world, LinerWorld remains committed to the health and wellness of our customers, employees, and all pool owners. During this uncertain time, we wanted to share how we’re addressing the situation as well as what pool owners and customers can expect in the days and weeks ahead.
How LinerWorld is Keeping Everyone Safe
- We have moved our office staff to a 100% remote, work-from-home environment.
- We’ve reorganized our warehouse and staff to minimize contact, increase safe sanitation, and implement social distancing recommendations, while increasing efficiency and capacity.
- We are staying as up-to-date as possible on new and additional recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, other health organizations, and government officials.
What Pool Owners Should Know
- There is no evidence that COVID-19 can spread through the use of pools and hot tubs, according to the CDC. Proper pool maintenance and disinfecting using chlorine should remove or inactivate the virus.
- Per current health recommendations, we should all be practicing social distancing and staying at home. While it is safe to use your pool, you should avoid pool parties and backyard gatherings with others from outside your home.
- Current guidelines suggest washing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or more, sanitizing frequently used surfaces (such as door handles), and avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Pandemic or not, proper pool maintenance is always essential to keep your pool safe and sanitary for swimming. Learn more in our Pool Maintenance Guide. We also have some tips for sanitizing pool toys that pool owners might find helpful throughout the pool season and this pandemic.
With all that in mind, your pool should be a safe and fun place to stay active, fit, and healthy while you and your family are hunkered down at home. We are in this together and LinerWorld will do its part providing customers with products that lead to a clean and safe environment at home in this come-together time in history.
The LinerWorld Team