Not satisfied with your pool liner? We want to help our customers get back into their swimming pool without hassle, so LinerWorld is happy to accept returns. However, for a return request to be accepted, customers must follow our return policy detailed below.
To initiate the return process:
Call the LinerWorld Customer Service office at (708) 489-9932 or email our Customer Service team at email@example.com. Our hours of operation are 8AM to 5PM (CST) weekdays.
LinerWorld’s Return Policy:
- You must get authorization before making a return to guarantee a replacement/refund. Return address and proper return instructions will be given upon approval of return.
- The return MUST be initiated within 90 days of receiving your order.
- Pool liners that have been opened and unrolled are NOT eligible for return or refund.
- Special orders and custom-made items are NOT eligible for return or refund.
- All returns must have the last name and the order number written on the box.
- The product must be returned in its original condition, including original packaging, manufacturer’s containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. Do not mark or deface the manufacturer’s packaging.
- For orders over $100, there is a $50 restocking fee and processing fee.
- For orders under $100, there is a 25% restocking fee and processing fee.
- The original handling charge is not refundable.
- All costs related to return shipping must be paid by the customer
When we receive the product and deem all return policy criteria met, we will refund the amount of the product minus a restocking fee and processing fees (see above).
To avoid confusion and disappointment, we recommend you measure your swimming pool before ordering and opening your new above ground pool liner. We also encourage you to insure your shipment so that you will be covered in the event of loss or damage. If you have any questions about our return policy, don’t hesitate to contact us before ordering and/or opening your product.