Get an in-ground swimming pool look and feel for your above ground swimming pool with LinerWorld's Fieldstone beaded pool liner! You'll be thrilled with the look and feel of stone, without the maintenance or price! Transform your backyard with the right pool liner.
- Heavy-duty, 100% virgin vinyl
- Fits wall heights between 48” and 52”
- Bold, beautiful design
- Easy, simple installation
- Bead receiver required for installation – simply snaps in
- Fast and efficient installation for pools surrounded by decking or fencing
- Unique patterns not found anywhere else
- Chemically treated to resist harmful UV rays
- Does not work on Gibraltar or Wilkes pools
- If you have a Kayak Pool, our liners will work only if pool was built between 1977 – 2002
- 25 gauge
We’re here to answer any questions you have about your above ground rectangular swimming pool liners. These FAQs will help you find the right liner for your rectangular-shaped pool. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, check out our full FAQ page or contact the LinerWorld team.
- How do I measure my above ground rectangular swimming pool
To properly measure a rectangular pool, measure from inside wall to inside wall along both the long and short sides of the pool. We recommend measuring both the top and bottom of the pool wall to account for any bowing or other irregularities.
Next, you’ll need to measure the depth of your pool. Measure from the deepest point of the pool on the floor to the top of the inside of the pool wall, as shown.
To learn more about measuring your pool, check out our easy-to-follow swimming pool measurement guide.
- What size pool liners do you carry for above ground rectangular swimming pools?
After measuring your pool, your next step is to pick the corresponding liner size. Our rectangular swimming pool liners come in the following sizes:
- 12x20 rectangular liner
- 12x24 rectangular liner
- 16x24 rectangular liner
- 16x32 rectangular liner
- If I don’t see my pool size, can I buy the closest liner size and use that? Will it fit properly?
No. All of our pool liners are made to fit the exact size of your swimming pool. If your pool measures slightly under or above the noted size, the liner won’t fit properly.
- What is the difference between an above ground overlap pool liner and a beaded pool liner? How do I know which one I need for my rectangular-shaped pool?
Overlap and beaded pool liners are two of the most common types of liners for rectangle swimming pools. We currently only sell beaded pool liners for rectangular-shaped pools.
Look at the way your liner attaches to the top of your pool wall to determine which liner you need.
Overlap pool liners go over the side of your pool wall, and use coping strips that go around the edge of the pool to keep them in place. Beaded liners are fed into a bead receiver (which is installed on the inside of your pool wall) and locked into place.
Check out our beaded and overlap pool liner guide to learn more.
- What is the thickness of your round pool liners?
All our above ground pool liners are 25 gauge.
- What are your above ground rectangular pool liners made of?
Our rectangular pool liners are made of high-quality, durable vinyl. We love vinyl because it is durable, flexible, and resistant to UV rays, making it a great option for above-ground swimming pools.
- How do I install my new above ground rectangular swimming pool liner?
Proper installation is key if you want your new liner to last a long time. Our vinyl pool liners are designed to be installed one specific way to avoid rips, wrinkles, and other issues. Read our full installation guide and contact our team if you need help installing your new rectangular liner.
- Do you have a warranty for your above ground pool liners?
Yes. All of our above ground pool liners come with a 25-year, prorated manufacturer’s warranty that covers manufacturer defects. Read through our warranty carefully before purchasing your swimming pool liner.
- How long do your above ground pool liners last?
The lifespan of a pool liner depends on several factors, such as the level of care and maintenance and the amount of sun exposure. Typically, a well-maintained vinyl pool liner can last up to 10-15 years.
- What is the shipping process?
We pride ourselves on fast and free shipping here at LinerWorld. We offer free shipping on all of our swimming pool liners and accessories. That means less time waiting for your new liner and more time enjoying your swimming pool!
Typically, orders placed by 2 PM (CST) ship the same day. Most pool owners receive their orders within 1-3 business days.
- Do you ship outside of the United States?
No. We only ship within the United States at this point. Contact us if you have questions or are looking for international shipping options.
- Do you have a return policy for your above ground rectangle swimming pool liners and pool accessories?
Yes. We do accept returns on unopened, unrolled pool liners and accessories within 30 days. Some fees and restrictions may apply.
Note that custom pool liner orders are not returnable. Please be sure to read our full return policy for all the details.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
LinerWorld proudly accepts all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- How can I contact LinerWorld?
Have additional questions about rectangle pool liners or our other swimming pool accessories? Our team of experts is here to help.
- Contact us via our online form or live chat.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call customer service at (708) 489-9932 during business hours.
Your pool is going to look great with that liner! Based on the pool liner size and shape you selected, we've put together the following packages just for you!